Monday, January 19, 2009

SNOW!!

so this is m first winter in utah and can i just tell you now that I HATE THE SNOW!!! the first time it snowed and i had to drive in it was the scariest experience of my life!! i live up on a HUGE hill and driving down is scary! someone ran their car into the poll at the bottom of it so its of course that freaked me out cuz everyone who knows me knows that i am not the best driver so with my luck i would be the next one running into that poll! luckly i made it down the hill ok but the streets are covered in ice so your car loses traction and you slide around! so as i am driving i call my dad asked him how to drive in snow and the first thing he said was GET OFF THE PHONE! i know im stupid right!?!? haha but he told me that i just need to drive slow (thats a task for me cuz i love to speed), give yourself enough room between cars, and when you slide turn the wheel the direction you are sliding ( that makes no sence to me!!). so the first time my car slides im in a parking lot at school and im freakin out cuz there are cars all around me and im gonna hit one of them but i didnt so thats good. pretty much i just hate snow and walking in it sucks too cuz i fall all the time and i slip on the ice and it scares me.

1 comment:

Audra said...

That would be the main reason I went to St. George- I can't do SNOW!