Monday, January 19, 2009

Elder Radmall is home!




Linz and I went to vegas a couple weekends ago to see the famous elder radmall kyle has always been telling me about! he was kyles companion for about 3 months and they became best friends. tyler is a great guy and he had some really fun stories to tell linz and i about kyle. the 3 of us went to lunch on saturday and all we did was tell stories back and forth about kyle. it made me miss him but at the same time i couldnt help but smile. tyler was saying that kyle is a great missionary and he is always so positive even though things suck at the time. tyler and kyle had a lot of fun together and they both realy miss each other. they are gonna have a lot of fun once kyle gets home. they plan on staying buddies forever which i think is a good idea so im excited for them. tyler also gave me my christmas gifts from kyle and i was so excited!!! kyle got me some jewlery, a soccer jersey, and a nametag! he did such a good job i loved it all!!! tyler did an awesome job on his homecoming talk. he told a story about kyle so that made me laugh. overall the trip was a blast linz and i had a really good time.

No comments: