Monday, January 19, 2009

I KNOW I KNOW!!

ok so i have been yelled at by many people that i havent updated my blog and i know i have been really bad at it but i feel like nothing has really been going on thats exciting to share. its been since November so ill think of whats been going on since then. for thanksgiving my parents, tiff and i went to san diego to spend the holiday with my uncle paul and his family. i love when we hang out with them cuz we always have such a good time. we got there on thanksgiving day and when we got there it was time to chow down on the yummy food. the food was great as always and after we ate it was time for the turkey bowl! its a tradition to play football and this time my team won and the kids got MVP!! yeah thats right we kicked butt this year!! my ucle always says that every trip we need to do something educational so the next day we piled everyone up and went to sea world!!! thats educational right? lol it was so much fun i love watching all the shows they always amaze me! we went with all the kids too so it was cute seeing them all get excited. i swear i was just as excited as the kids!! they also have this new water ride there that is pretty fun but after getting wet and it being a really cold day we decided it was time to leave. the rest of the time we just hung out and played games. we played how to host a murder and i didnt really wanna play at first but i had so much fun with it i wanted to play more!! overall the trip was a blast. i love getting time to spend with my family cuz they all so goofy and we just cant help but have a good time.

1 comment:

Audra said...

I like the updates...But I really dont yell at your sister...its all her imagination!