Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My trip to the doctors...

For the past 2 months or so i have been having issues with my eyes. They have been burning, itchy, swollen, and i have had bright red circles around them. I thought it was just allergies and they would go away so i didn't really think much about it but after taking every allergy medicine in the book and changing all my make up and everything i put on my face it still didn't go away. Well yesterday morning I woke up crying because they were burning so bad i knew it was time to do something about it so i went to quick care. Right when the doctor came in all he could say was why did you wait this long to get it taken care of and then told me i have an eye infection in both eyes. how i got an infection i have no idea but they put me on a bunch of drops and meds so i am hoping they help and it goes away soon especially because it was so expensive!! After my trip to quick care I hung out with my mom and had a relaxing day with her. It was nice spending some one on one time with my mom. her and i always have a blast together and we had a good time considering the circumstances. =)

No comments: