Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Date Night!!!

On Memorial Day weekend I had to work when everyone else had the day off so I was kinda bummed but when I got home from work Kyle had cleaned the house without me having to ask and he planned a fun date night for us.


We went to the bodies exhibit. If you havent been you should it's amazing!
He then took me to dinner at our favorite place Olive Garden.
Not a good picture of me sorry.
There is a story behind the peppers at olive garden so i had to get a picture of it. lol Pretty much Kyle bit into a really juicy pepper and the juice from it squirt so far that it hit the couple at the next table. haha

Our night ended with coming home and just relaxing together. It was such a fun night and it was something we both needed!! I can't thank Kyle enough for planning that for us! =)

2 comments:

Danny and Kaitlin said...

cute date night! thanks for putting up pictures :)

Kim and Kyle said...

of course!! you were my motivation to finally get them off my camera! =)