Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HONEYMOON!!!!

So i know kyle and i have been married for over 2 months now but here are some pictures from our honeymoon in Florida.



we went to the beach.....

but Kyle was disappointed because when we got there it was so cold!

he is so cute....

we went to the pool at our hotel and it was amazing!!!
We went to Epcot and all the characters were made out of flowers! it was so pretty!

IT'S BAMBI!!! =)
i love this picture of us!
We got pins that said "Just Married" and all the workers would say congrats when they saw us. =)
Tower of Terror is the best ride ever!!
dont mind us were dorks


I usually always lose when we go on this ride but this time i totally kicked Kyle's butt!

We went on the teacups and got so dizzy!


The haunted mansion
the castle is my favorite!



2 comments:

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

I Lo Lo LOVE Florida!!! Looks like you two had so much fun! Nick and I were thinking about going there for our one year! I miss you and I want to see you, hopefully one day!!!

Kim and Kyle said...

florida is awesome we had so much fun and all we did was relax and play. i miss you too!! i think we should like meet up in utah or something and me you val and allie should all play =)