Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our 1 Year Anniversary!!

I know Im a few weeks late but On April 10th Kyle and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!!!! 1 year down and eternity to go!! Our first year of marriage has been an adventure for us but spending it with my best friend and the love of my life makes it so much better!! Kyle is such an amazing husband! He is such a hard worker and I dont know anyone as loving, patient, caring, generous, and kind hearted as him. I by far have the best husband in the world and I am so lucky to spend eternity with him!!

So to celebrate our first year of marriage Kyle and I had a "staycation". We stayed the night at the Red Rock and had dinner at the Yard House. Our room was amazing and my favorite part was the tub!! it was HUGE!!! Dinner was really good as well. We have heard a lot of good things about the Yard House so we thought we would try it and we both really liked it. Kyle knew i had never gambled before so he thought it would be fun to let me spend a dollar on the slots and i must say its fun pulling it but other than that im not a huge fan. I spent a dollar and lost 90 cents. So yeah not a fan but it was fun to say I did it once. Our anniversary was so much fun. It was very relaxing and it was nice to just spend time with Kyle and think back on our first year as a married couple. Kyle is a great husband and I am so excited for all the many anniversaries to come!










1 comment:

Christopher said...

So cute Kim!! Love it!!