Monday, April 4, 2011

Newport 2011












About a month ago Kyle and I went to Newport for a little vacation with my family. It was so nice to get away from Vegas for a few days and just relax. The first day we were there we went to the beach and had lunch Ruby's which is right on the pier. The weather was pretty cold so we werent able to play around on the beach which was sad because we were so excited to lay out and play in the sand. The next few days we just hung out and relaxed. Kyle went golfing with my dad while us girls went and got pedicures. Kyle enjoyed golfing and I loved getting pampered. What girl doesnt though right?? lol We celebrated my mom's birthday while we were there and we surprised her with really cute cupcakes from Sprinkles which is a cute shop and the cupcakes are so yummy!! On Friday Tiffany, Audra, Kyle and I spent the day at Disneyland and had such a fun time. We didnt rush to get on every ride which was nice because we just enjoyed being there and had such a good time. The last day we were there my family had already gone home and Kyle and I just got to spend time together. We went to the beach and took a few pics and put our feet in the water but it was really cold that day so we didnt stay for very long. The rest of the day we walked around downtown Disney went to dinner and watched a movie. It was very relaxing and Kyle and I had such a good time just being together.

No comments: