Tuesday, April 26, 2011

6 Flags

Kyle and I went on a mini vacation with his brother Josh, Carrie, Kristin, Chad, and Matti to 6 Flags. It has been such a long time since Kyle and I both have been there so we were really excited to go on all the fun roller coasters. We got there Sunday afternoon and went to the beach to put our toes in the sand. It was pretty cold so we couldnt do much more. Monday morning we woke up nice and early to make it to 6 Flags when it opened. We had such a fun time going on all the rides and just being silly. I think Mattison had a good time as well. She is such a thrill seeker i love it!! Her favorite ride was the Scrambler and I went on it with her its pretty intense!! When the park closed we pulled an all nighter and drove back to Vegas that night but I think we all had such a good time and it was really nice to get out of Vegas for a few days and spend time with family having fun!





No comments: