Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bridal shower #2

I got an awesome picture collage...
and kitchen towels..cant get enough of those...
fun wall art...
more picture frames...
and our plates and bowls from my awesome parents!

Here are some pictures from the bridal shower my aunt kathy threw for me. it was such a good turn out and i had so much fun!! it was pretty laid back which was really nice. it was mainly just food and gifts my favorite! my aunt got a huge fruit arrangement from edible arrangements and it was so yummy!! i just love those things they are always so cute you never want to ruin it by eating it. =) i got a lot of fun gifts mainly for our apartment and i just love them all! when im done with all the decorating it's going to be one cute apartment thats for sure. haha i cant thank my aunt and bekah enough for throwing me a shower they are the sweetest girls ever i just love them!!! thanks again for everyone who came! love you all!!

No comments: