Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A special thanks to my parents

In 4 days I am going to marry my best friend and I cant wait!!! Being engaged has been so much fun but I am more than ready to have it all be over with so kyle and I can start our life together. Planning our wedding has been such a piece of cake! Both of our families and friends have been such a huge help that everything just came together so well. I can't thank my family and especially my parents enough for being so helpful and supportive through all of this. My parents have been so great with making our wedding special and getting all the little details perfect for us. I love them so much and i really am going to miss living at home, watching tv, talking to my mom late at night because we both cant get to sleep, fighting with my dad for the remote, and so much more! I love my parents to death but I know that even though I am moving to the next step in my life I can always come home and visit them and believe me I will!! =) So this is a special thanks to my mom and dad for being such a huge help and with everything and especially for being such amazing parents. I love you guys so much and I cant thank you enough for all you do for me.

No comments: