Monday, March 29, 2010

Bridal Shower!

So my sister threw me a bridal shower a couple weeks ago and it turned out amazing!! I hate that i have no pictures to show from it but hopefully ill get some from my sister soon. It was so nice having my close friends and family there to celebrate me getting married. My sister did such a good job planning it and my future sister and mother in law did such a good job with the food and game. The game was to see how well i know kyle and if i got a question wrong i had to put a piece of bubble gum in my mouth. I did a pretty good job considering there were over 40 questions but i did have a mouthful of gum by the end of the game. =) That's why kyle and i are getting married though so i can learn all these random facts about him like how often he wears his retainer to bed (gross i know) or what kind of gun he uses when he plays war craft with his brothers (sad right?) but i am really excited to learn all these things about him because i am so in love with him and i love finding out new things about him. =) So anyways...the bridal shower was a success and i got a lot of cute fun things and i cant thank my friends and family enough for supporting me and being there for me. I love you all!!

No comments: