Thursday, March 11, 2010

I love to see the temple...




I'm going there THURSDAY!!! =) Ever since I was little I have always dreamed about going to the temple and next Thursday my dreams are finally coming true!! I have been going through temple prep classes and it has gotten me so excited about receiving my endowments! Being in temple prep has been extra special because i have had my own private lessons and my parents and kyle have been able to experience them with me. I cant thank them enough for sharing this special time with me. I have already had all my interviews with my bishop and stake president and everything is set and ready to go and i cant be more excited!! i have waited for this day my whole life and it's finally here!!

3 comments:

Danny and Kaitlin said...

YAY!! im so excited for you!!!!

Michelle said...

Wow, I m SO proud of you!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Kim and Kyle said...

thanks girls!!! =) michelle can you believe that you were my efy counselor when i was 16 and now im going through the temple and getting married?!? CRAZY!! i want your address so i can send you an invite! =) miss you!