Friday, September 18, 2009

Back In Vegas

Well it has been a really long time since i have put a new post on my blog so i figured it was time to fill you guys in on whats going on in my life. i moved back to vegas and im living with my parents again. living back home kinda has its pros and cons like i really miss all my friends back in provo and i miss the freedom of being on my own and having awesome roommates but it's nice being with my family again and not having to pay rent anymore has been really nice. =) i finished hair school and as of right now im just waiting for my Utah license to get here. the only problem is then i have to transfer it to nevada so i can get started in a salon. so doing hair has kinda been put on hold for right now but im still doing close friends and familys hair at home. while i wait for my license to get here i am working in a law office called vannah and vannah. its been pretty fun but it's something totally new for me. i am used to working with kids and doing hair and im stuck behind a desk working on the computer all day. im not complaining though i am really blessed to have a job and the people i work with are really fun so it's nice. i feel really lucky but that's it for me life is great!!

No comments: