Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

So i made it through my last and final valentines day without kyle. it was a hard one thats for sure. i had school today and as you know my school is all girls and everyone was getting flowers! they were all over the place and none were delivered to me. =( oh well though i survived. a couple friends of mine at school have missionaries as well so we stuck together. once i got home from school it was time to have a girls night with my awesome roommies!! we ate pizza and watched a ton of chick flicks! it was a good night i cant really complain. i have to admit though i cant wait for next valentines day when i can spend it with kyle. <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey you didn't mention that you got a great package from your sister. I see where I stand. haha I hope you are having a great week. Love ya.