Friday, September 18, 2009

In 4 Days!!!

So it has finally been 2 years and in 4 days Elder Kyle Layton Millett will finally be home!!!! he gets home at noon and i cant wait!!! i took the day off work and everything so that i could be at the airport to see him get off the plane!! i have been waiting 2 years for this and its finally here!! IM SO EXCITED!!!! it's not set in stone yet when he will be giving his homecoming talk with general conference coming up and everything but we'll let everyone know when it is!!!

2 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Kim!! Oh my goodness this is soooo exciting!! I don't think anyone can really understand how long two years is until they have to wait for thier best friend/boyfriend for that long!...it's too long. Haha I can't wait to hear how everything goes. Yay!!

Annalies said...

Kim! I'm so glad he is home! I hope everything is going good. I don't know if you know that I have a blog or that I even added you onto my blog ...but I did. Surprise! You should check out my blog too! I'm glad you updated it. I need to know whats going on in your life! :)