Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT!!








So Linz, Nikki, Heather, and I all went to see the midnight premier of Twilight!! The night started when we got to Gateway around 8 to do a little shopping and of course the poor college student that i am i didnt get anything...sad!! Linz of course got some really cute jackets that i might just have to steal sometime. haha we then went to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen or whatever that place is and it was AMAZING! our waiter was pretty cool but every time he would come check on us he would touch either me or Heather!! it was so weird but the food was great so it's ok. when we finally got to the theater we found out that we were apart of a group that rented out the theater just for us so that was pretty cool. they passed out vampire teeth to get us in the twilight spirit. it was fun. the movie turned out to be better than i expected!! i wasnt sure if i would like the guy who plays Edward but he turned out to do a really good job. I also was a little nervous that they wouldnt follow the book but they actually did!! it was such a good movie like i still cant get over it. when i went home to vegas for the weekend i went to see it again!! thats how good this movie is!! if any of you dont see this movie you are CRAZY!! =) trust me its worth it!! that was my twilight experience and it was AMAZING!!! =)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yes Twilight is an awesome movie. I love the teeth. Very cute. I love you and Lindz in those hats. Tooooo Cute!!!!

Audra said...

Ok, so here it is... I am putting it in writing! The more I think about the movie- I like it a little more. Actually I might go see it again. That and FOUR CHRISTMASES! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jaron and Michelle said...

I love the shirts Kim! Freakin awesome! Makes me feel like a nerd for not dressing up lol