Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Elder Millett



Elder Millett is finally out working again after being stuck in the mission office for 6 weeks due to a fractured big toe. He had to wear a crazy looking shoe for awhile and then he had to wear a boot which he got the nickname bootsie from me. =) He was having a hard time there for awhile but they kept him there in Brazil for a reason. Kyle is an amazing missionary and he is so happy that he was able to stay and finish out his mission. For awhile there he was afraid they sent him back out to work too soon and that his foot wasn't all the way healed but he is doing great. His foot no longer bothers him and he's working hard as ever! I am so proud of Kyle for how strong he was throughout this whole thing.

1 comment:

Jaron and Michelle said...

YEAH! I'm so glad I get to follow whats going on now on your blog with Kyle's mission!! I'm glad his foot is better! I had never heard how it was doing!