Monday, November 17, 2008

The best Monday EVER!!

So today was by far the best Monday ever at school!! i had 3 of my friends come in for haircuts and these boys are pretty picky when it comes to their hair and i did AWESOME!! they made me a little nervous at first cuz they think its funny to tease me but once i got going on their hair it went great!! they all loved their hair and when my instructor came to check it all she did was fix a little around the ears for the first 2 guys and then for my friend Chris she didnt fix a thing!!! i was so proud of myself i cant get over it!! YAY!!! it feels so good to finally have the confidence in myself and know that i can do this!! oh and another awesome thing is that i get to write kyle today and tell him all about it!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad that you had a great Monday. That is so exciting when it finally clicks and you just can do it. I'm proud of you. Good job babe.