Friday, June 8, 2012

24 & 28 week belly pictures!

Here is a picture of me at 24 and 28 weeks pregnant. I am now almost 32 weeks so I'm a little behind at keeping this updated. Being pregnant has been such a different kind of experience. I have been so lucky to have a normal easy going pregnancy. I haven't had any complications and our little girl is active and very healthy. I think my favorite part of being pregnant is feeling her move. Kyle thinks it's crazy when he seems my belly move or jump and can't imagine the feeling and it's true. it is such a different feeling and something thats very hard to describe other than amazing! Sometimes she gets into my ribs so I have to push her out and thats not always the best feeling, but knowing that she is healthy makes it all worth it. I am now at the point where I have to count how many times she kicks. She has to kick 10 times in an hour and if she doesn't I have to go to the hospital to get monitored. let me tell you it is the most nerve racking thing ever!! Like I said before she is very active but when I pay attention to her kicks and count them she keeps still. I get so nervous when I don't feel her! I hate this part because I am such a worrier and the thought of something being wrong with her because she's not moving freaks me out! When I talk to other moms about it they always tell me they felt the same way so I know I'm not the only one. I can tell I'm already a parent because I constantly worry about this little girl! Im coming towards the end of my pregnancy and I won't lie the swollen feet, back pains and feeling huge are not things I am going to miss, but having her constantly with me and knowing that she is safe at all times is something that I will miss. I am so excited to hold and kiss her though so the next 8 weeks need to speed up!! =)

No comments: