Thursday, March 29, 2012

IT'S A GIRL!!!



Kyle and I found out we are going to be parents to a sweet little GIRL!! Our little girl was being modest at our ultrasound and didn't want to open her legs but once she did it was very clear that she's a girl!! We are both so excited and can't wait for her to be here. She is measuring perfectly so far. The Dr. did say though that she has very long legs but I'm not surprised since she has me for a mommy. I can now feel her moving around and it is the best feeling ever! When I felt her for the first time I wasn't sure if it was her but now it's clear as day! Im feeling her all the time now and she is a very active little girl! Here I am at 20 weeks and 5 days. I am officially half way through my pregnancy! Only 20 more weeks and we get to meet our little girl!!

No comments: