Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ozzy and Valeris Muniz!!

My best friend from hair school got married a few weeks ago up in Salt Lake. So Kyle and I took a little trip up to Utah to be at her sealing. It was so good seeing her as well as some of my other really good friends from school. I miss all my friends from school so it was really fun seeing them again. Val looked gorgeous as always! I am so happy for her and Ozzy. She waited for her missionary as well so seeing them make it the two years and get married was so fun. I am so happy for them and I am so glad I was able to go to their wedding and be there for their special day. Kyle and I also went down to Manti with my sister and dad to see the Manti pageant. It was Kyles first time seeing it so it was really fun. The whole weekend was really nice. Its always nice to get away and see friends and family.








No comments: