Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy birthday Kyle!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!! On July 6th my cute husband turned 23! In his family they have a tradition where the whole family goes out to dinner of their bday. So for Kyle's birthday he decided to eat at Bucca Di Beppo. Italian food is our favorite so I was way excited that thats where he wanted to go. After dinner we had the family come over to our new house for cake and ice cream. It was their first time at our new place so I made sure there were pics on the walls and the house was clean. =) Its still a work in progress but it's pretty cute. Kyle loves white confetti cake so I made him his favorite cake and put trick candles on it. It was so funny watching him try to blow them out. With our niece Matti's help he finally got them out. =) While he was opening presents Matti decided it would be fun to get into our Rex's cage. It was so funny seeing her act like a dog and it was really funny when we put rex in the cage with her. Kyle got very spoiled on his bday as always. He is so loved by everyone. I really do have an amazing husband!! Happy birthday Kyle!!








2 comments:

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

Happy late Birthday Kyle!! When I first read this for some reason I thought it said he was turning 29 haha. I hope I can see you again soon!!

Kim and Kyle said...

HAHAHA no hes only 23. I hope i can see you again!! i miss ya girl!!!