Monday, March 7, 2011

Our First Valentine's Day!!






This past Valentine's Day was our first Valentine's Day being married and Kyle did such a good job in making it special and one to remember. The day started off pretty rough for me. I had a bad day at work and we got news from the vet that our puppy was sick. So me being the worried person that I am started freaking out and crying. I called Kyle once he was done with work and told him that he needed to rush to the vet's office and pick up Rex's meds so that he could start them asap. Keep in mind this is all happening around 5:30 and the vet closes at 6 and it's all the way on the other side of town. So Kyle goes to the vet and I pick up something for us to eat. When I got home Kyle surprised me with beautiful flowers and tickets to go see the show LOVE. We are both huge Beatles fans so I was stoked!!! The show was amazing and Kyle and I had such a fun time singing along and just being together. Kyle is such an amazing husband and he treats me like a princess. I am so lucky to have him as my valentine for eternity!!

No comments: