Monday, March 7, 2011

FINALLY!!!



So I finally started transferring my cosmetology license from Utah to Nevada. For most people that know me they are probably thinking IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! I know I have taken FOREVER to get this transferred but I have my reasons why it has taken so long. A lot of them are stupid but for me it has held me back. I am not going to lie being in a salon is kinda freaking me out and i know a lot if it is my nerves and the fear of the unknown. I haven't had a lot of practice outside of school so jumping into a salon kinda makes me nervous but I will say that I am so excited!! I cant wait to get my feet back into the industry and keep learning and growing because I want to be a great stylist. I want to make something of myself in this industry and I want to do great and make people feel beautiful!! I know it's not going to happen overnight and that it will take time but I am ready for it and I am so excited!!

No comments: