Tuesday, January 5, 2010


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 2009 was such a crazy year it was filled with a lot of milestones for me but I have grown so much in this past year and I am so grateful for all the things I have been able to learn and accomplish. 2009 started off a little rocky with the loss of both my grandmas. It was a hard time for my family but it also made my family grow closer together and I am so grateful to have such an amazing family. The knowledge of the Gospel made such a hard time seem not so bad. I love knowing that this time apart from my Grandmas and Grandpa is only temporary and that I will see them again. On a more lighter note I was also able to finish hair school and get my license so i can start my career. I dont think I could have made it through school and state boards without a few good friends helping me along the way. It is so nice to have schooling out of the way for right now so that I can start supporting Kyle once he get into school. I also left Utah and moved back to Vegas and found a great job. In 2009 Kyle got home from searving a full time mission in Brazil. He loved his mission and hopes to someday go back and visit. He also still keeps in contact with old mission buddies and ward members. I am so happy he loved his mission but I am even happier that he is home. This year Kyle and I got to take 2 trips together to visit his family and Disneyland for my sister's bday. To end the year Kyle and I got engaged and will be married in April. We are both super excited to start our life together. 2009 was a good year but 2010 is going to be even better and I can't wait to see what it has in store for both me and Kyle.

No comments: