Monday, January 4, 2010

Being Engaged!!

I have always dreamed about my wedding and just like every other girl I had a picture in my mind about what it would look like the groom, the dress, the flowers, bridesmaids, everything. i had it all planned out and i cant tell you how many times i would write it all down and i always thought actually planning it would be a piece of cake, but now that it's here and i am living this deam it's a lot harder than i thought! Kyle and I are having so much fun planning our wedding and he has been such a big help I couldnt ask for a better fiance! I have had a lot of help from friends and family and they have all been so great i love them!! There is still a lot to be done before the big day but it is all slowly coming together and i am so excited to see how everything turns out. I know it's going to be better than what I pictured so I am really excited!! I promised everyone that i wouldnt be what everyone calls a "bridezilla" so I am just taking everything one day at a time and i am enjoying it all!! I love being engaged it's so much fun but i can't wait to finally be married. I love being a Spring it has been a good name but I can't wait to be a Millett!!

No comments: