Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My 23rd Birthday!






Happy birthday to me!! Last Thursday I turned 23 and unfortunately Kyle had to work but I managed to keep busy during the day until I got to see him. My birthday morning started off with breakfast in bed. It has always been a tradition in Kyle's family so it was really sweet of him to keep the tradition for our own family. After Kyle went to work I just relaxed until I went to lunch with my dad and brother. It had been awhile since I had seen my brother so it was really good to see him and the 3 of us had such a good time talking and catching up. My day continued with going over to Chad and Kristin's house to watch our niece Mattison while they went to the hospital so Kristen could be induced to have their new baby girl. During Kristin's whole pregnancy I kept telling her that she should have Lily on my birthday so when it could possibly happen I was really excited!! Watching Mattison is so much fun her and I always have such a good time and I just have so much love that little girl. Being an aunt is so much fun so spending my birthday with Matti was the best. The whole day she kept saying "happy birthday kim" it was really cute. That night we went to dinner with Kyle's family at Maggiano's and then after went and visited Kris in the hospital. Not much had changed so Lily being born on my birthday probably wasnt going to happen which was totally fine with me. When we left the hospital we went back and had cake and opened presents. I got so many good gifts I really was spoiled. My 23rd birthday was one I will always remember and I can't thank Kyle and our family enough for making it such a special day for me.

No comments: