Saturday, July 17, 2010

So I got bored at work....


This is a survey for all of you married folk. Fill it out & don't forget to tag other married couples on your friend list. Don't forget to tag back the person that sent it to you.


1) When was your wedding day? April 10, 2010



2) What day of the week was it? Saturday



3) Did you get married in a church? Las Vegas Temple



4) How many in your wedding party? there were 7 bridesmaids and 7 groomsmen. they were the best we had so much fun with them!


5) Where was your reception? at my church building


6) How many guests were invited to your wedding? oh geez i dunno like 400 or more!


7) How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal: about 4 months...they were the longest 4 months of my life!!



8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer? my really good friend Stephanie Patterson did our pictures. She's amazing if you need a photographer go to her shes amazing and so much fun!! My cousin Brian was our videographer! He's amazing too! They both did such a good job!


9) Did you have a DJ or a band? none we just had an ipod going


10) Did your father walk you down the aisle? No...we don't do that kind of thing in the temple.



11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests? Bridesmaids wore a black knee length dress with a pink sash and the groomsmen wore black pants black shirt and a pink tie.



12) Who was your Maid Of Honor/Best Man? my sister was my maid of honor and im not sure who was kyles best man he has 2 brothers so i guess they both were...i dunno =)



13) Did you have a Bridal Shower? Yes, I had 2 thanks to my lovely sister and awesome aunt! They were both really fun and I got a ton of fun things!!



14) What type of limo did you get? we didnt have a limo we just had Kyle's car...exciting i know!


15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party? Well we all went and got a mani pedi and then went to dinner at Buca De Bepo. It wasn't anything huge but it was a nice way to spend my last night single and it was fun having family and friends with me. =)



16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear? I wore a GORGEOUS gown that i absolutely LOVE!! i wish i could wear it more i love it that much and Kyle wore a black tux with a pink vest and a pink and black striped tie. We were lookin hot on our wedding day!



17) How was the weather? It was perfect!! it was a little windy at the temple while we were taking pictures but after that it was perfect!!


18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon? We went to Orlando, Fl and went to disney world and the beach! it was very relaxing!


19) What was your favorite parts of your wedding day? My favorite part was the whole day but I think some of my favorite moments was when it hit me that Kyle and I were finally married and that we were going to be together for eternity. I also loved taking pictures with my bridesmaids right before the receptions. We were so wild and crazy it was the best!!!


20) How long have you been married? 3 months and 1 week! they have been the best 3 months and 1 week ever!! i love being married!


No comments: